Welcome to the website
Cheap Accouting Online - UK

The www.cheapaccountingonline.co.uk website has been set up by people with more than ten-year’ experience in accounting, who serve different tax accounts in the UK on the daily basis. We are authorised by HMRC and hold data protection certificates authorised by IOC . Also we are certified by AMLCC regarding Anti Money Laundering regulation.

Due to the present economic situation on the European and global markets, we have minimised the prices of our services. We hope that the terms and conditions of using the services are simple and user-friendly and, therefore, you will become our valued customer.
RD Online services

For a period of 10 years we have gained a group of satisfied customers

Thanks to our experience, the number of satisfied customers is still growing, and the number of companies that use our services to our knowledge.




Serviced companies


Work days

Price List

Get to know our price list

  • Accounts of tax on employees (P60, P45) £30
  • Accounts of tax on the self-employed from £60
  • Accounts of tax on employees and the self-employed at the same time from £60
  • Self-employment registration £35
  • VAT registration £75
  • Employer registration £35
  • Limited liability company registration £60
  • VAT accounts: from £50 per quarter

How does it work?

We say what we do

Click the Contact tab and fill in the contact form. Remember! All the fields have to be completed. The data we are asking for are necessary for making the accounts and applying for the authorization to the tax authority on your behalf. There is the ‘send’ button in the contact form, to provide us with the scanned documents required for tax accounts. Attach the documents and click ‘send’.

Next, there is one more step – to pay for the service. We will wait for your transfer before we proceed. Please enter your name in the transfer title or payment order; then, we will be able to account for the transfer properly and settle your tax faster.

If you have any questions, click the FAQ tab.


In the FAQ
we answer the most frequently asked questions

do I need to account for the tax on the self-employed?

An accounting period for individuals in the UK is from 6 April to 5 April. We need all your P45 and P60 forms for the period.

how many previous years can I make my tax accounts?

It is possible to account for 5 past years in the UK calculating from the current year.

Who and when will receive my tax refund?

Any overpaid tax will be reimbursed to the bank account given in the contact form. Alternatively, the tax authority will send you a cheque to the last address known to the authority. The tax authority has 3 months to refund your tax.

Is the 3-months’ waiting time guaranteed?

No, it is not. A tax authority may extend the deadline for returning any overpaid tax for different reasons, with notice of the causes given to you by mail.

What do I need in order to account for self-employment?

You need sale/service invoices, invoices/receipts of costs you have incurred, the completed contact form, and all the documents scanned and sent to us.

What is the UTR number?

UTR is the Unique Tax Reference, which was given to you when registering self-employment.

What can I do if I do not remember the UTR number?

Try to look into earlier mailing from the tax authority or previous tax accounts. If you still cannot find your UTR, let us know – we will try to help you.

What can I do if I have lost any cost invoices/receipts?

If you have made a payment with your credit/debit card, do not worry – a bank statement is the sufficient confirmation of any incurred costs. Write the date, the description of any purchased material, and the amount you spent on a piece of paper, scan it and e-mail to us with all other documents.

What am I required to send, if I was both employed and self-employed in an accounting period?

Find all your P60 and P45 forms for the accounting period you want to do. Prepare all sales and purchases invoices. When you have all and you are ready, please send all of them to us.

What happens if I have to pay any extra tax?

The tax authority will send you a print of your tax account with detailed information on the due payment. If you do not receive such a document, you can also pay via the website: https://www.gov.uk/topic/dealing-with-hmrc/paying-hmrc.

What do I need to account for VAT?

We will need the purchases and sells invoices.

Are you legally liable for my VAT accounts?

No, we are not. We are responsible for the timely attachment of accounts and the settlement according to received data.

What do I need to do to establish a limited liability company?

Please check the availability of the name you want to use on the following website:


If the name you want to give to the company is not listed, you may use your chosen name. Next, we will need your name, address of the company’s registered office (if different from your home address), the date of birth, the distribution of shares (if there is more than 1 shareholder), and data of the director (if you are not one).

How long does it take to register a limited liability company?

We will try to register it within 24 hours. Sometimes, the registration process may take up to 48 hours.

Do you account for limited liability companies?

Yes, we do.

Can a penalty imposed by a tax authority be waived?

Yes, it can, if you have important reasons. We will help you in this respect for an extra fee.

What can I do if I have any additional questions that are not answered on this page?

You can ask them via a contact form. We will try to answer them as soon as possible. It usually takes 24 and maximum 48 hours.

What are actual rates for tax year 2019/20?

Current rates:
National minimum hour rate age 25+ £8.21
National minimum weekly wage 25+ £240
National minimum monthly wage 25+ £1042
National minimum annual wage 25+ £12500
Personal Allowance £12500
Income Tax Rates
20% up to £37500
40% from £37501
45% from £150.00
VAT threshold £85000
VAT Rates
Millage Allowances
Car £0.45 per mile up to 10.000 miles, £0.25 per mile after that.
Motorcycle £0.24 per mile.
Bicycle £0.20 per mile.




+44 (0) 7788471831

Now you can pay online

*To add new files, select them all at the time of adding